The very best of Wedding photography for 2019 – Carpé Diem Photography, Cheshire
What an amazing year 2019 was, can’t believe it’s over already. We have had the absolute privilege to work with the most amazing people, seeing the most amazing places, and simply having the best time capturing it all. We stared the yeat off on the 5th January at Nunsmere Hall and will end the year on 31st December also at Nunsmere hall, and with 78 weddings captured in between, it’s been a busy year.
Not only have we been out taking photos, but it’s also been the year for learning, you can never know enough when it comes to photography, and by attending several workshops and courses across the country to keep us current and stand out from the crowd. We believe that networking with others and keeping up to date has kept us, and will keep us ahead of the competition. We will continue to further ourselves throughout 2020, and cannot wait to see what is in store.
We would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has booked in with us in 2019, and another huge thank you to everyone that has booked with us for 2020, it’s going to be another fantastic year. We have only 10 dates left available for 2020, hoping to book those ASAP, so soon will be fully booked. 2021 is also looking pretty busy so far, but plenty of key dates still available.
Finally, I would like to say a huge thank you to those that I have worked with this year, especially Helen, Charlotte & Oli, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you and I could not have done it without you.
Wedding Photography Facts for 2019
- 60 weddings photographed for Carpe Diem & 19 weddings second for other photographers
- 1st wedding 5th January – Last wedding 31st December
- Distance travelled – 15550miles
- Countries visited – Rome (Italy) Marbella (Spain)
- Photos taken – 624,254
- Photos edited – 52,362
- Hours spend editing – 850
- Hours spent Culling – 500
- Hours spent training – 74
- Albums designed and made – 32
- Switch from Canon Cameras to Sony (this was a big deal)
- Amount of cups Coffee – 2000 (ish)
- Costs of running a business – 40% of earnings
- Hours spent website building & Blogging – 500 (Ish)
- Photobooth’s & Selfiepod’s hired out – 30
- Busiest month – October – with 11 weddings
- Most popular venue – Nunsmere Hall
- Most unique venue – Villa Cisne, Marbella